Our Grove City criminal defense attorneys regularly defend clients in the Grove City Mayor’s Court defending a wide range of criminal charges.
In most cases, if you are are facing a criminal charge in Grove City, you will be charged either under a local Grove City ordinance or under the Ohio Revised Code.
Our Grove City criminal lawyers defend clients in the Grove City Mayor’s Court facing charges, including:
- Criminal damaging
- Criminal mischief
- Disorderly conduct
- Failure to disclose personal information
- Marijuana possession
- Petty theft
- Possession of criminal tools
- Possession of marijuana drug paraphernalia
- Obstruction of official business
- Resisting arrest
- Unauthorized use of a motor vehicle