If you have been charged with driving under suspension in the Mason Municipal Court, consider speaking with a Mason driving under suspension attorney as soon as possible.
Getting from home to work is nearly impossible in Mason, Deerfield Township or anywhere in Cincinnati without a driver’s license. What’s more, if your job requires driving or a valid license, your job could be in jeopardy.
Reasons for Ohio License Suspension or Revocation
Your Ohio driver’s license may be suspended or revoked for many driving offenses. For example, it may be suspended or revoked for:
- Failure to maintain current insurance (which carries from a 3 month to a 2 year suspension)
- Having 12 Points on your driving record (which carries a maximum 6 month suspension)
- Getting in Car Accident That Caused Property Damage or Personal Injury (“Security suspension”)
- An OVI Conviction
- Refusing a Breathalyzer test
- Having a Prior Driving under Suspension Charge
Legal Help for Charges of Driving on a Suspended License in Mason
If you have been charged with driving on a suspended or revoked license in Mason, consider discussing your case with a Mason attorney. A driving under suspension conviction carries the possibility of jail time, fines, penalties, and extended license suspensions.
Obviously, these serious consequences may make it difficult to keep your job, continue attending school, and care for your family. While Ohio law provides a range of penalties for the crime, a Mason attorney who knows the ins and outs of Ohio driving under suspension laws will be able to give you specific information about your situation.
Call our Mason driving under suspension attorneys now at (513) 655-7240.